- SCAV Z Concentrate – a triazine H2S scavenger with an activity of 80%.
- SCAV Z – a triazine H2S scavenger with various level of active content.
- OX SCAV SE – an ammonium bisulfite based oxygen scavenger.
- BIO GLUTE 25 – a biocide based on gluteraldehyde.
- BIO GLUTE 50 – a high activity gluteraldehyde-based biocide.
- BIO DBPNA – a biocide based on DBPNA.
- BIO IST – an isothiazoline-based biocide.
- INHIB PE – a phosphate ester based scale inhibitor.
Well bore clean-up chemicals
- TCM FLOC – a flocculant designed for aid in solids removal during well-bore clean-up.
- TCM RINSE – a surfactant to clean-up drilling fluids from well-bore and to water wet the formation.
- TCM SOLV – a pickling agent to remove oil muds and residues such as pipe dope from the well bore.
- TFC 1 – well bore conditioning / clean-up agent and water wetting agent.
- MP 100 – well bore clean-up dispersant.
- MP 200 – well bore clean-up.
- MP 300 – casing wash, rig wash.
Production enhancement chemicals
- TCM SCC HT – a chemical designed to reduce fines migration, which can plug screens and reduce production. Can also improve oil migration through sandstone formations by increasing permeability.
- TCM H2O BLOCK – a water shut-off chemical used when water production volume is increasing and oil volume is decreasing.
We manufacture a range of corrosion inhibitor concentrates / intermediates for oil field applications; these concentrates include imidazolines, pyridine quats, and pyridine salts. These products are typically diluted to field strength with solvents, or blended with other active components to produce finished products.
- TCM COR 111 and Salts – Imidazoline formulated from 1.1 to 1 ratio of fatty acid to amine. High concentration product, >95%, with an imidazoline/amide ratio over 2 to 1. Used in oil soluble corrosion inhibitors and as an additive in oil based muds for oil wetting and emulsifying agent. The neutralised derivatives are used for water-based applications and in sour systems.
- TCM COR 21 – Imidazoline formulated from 2 to 1 ratio of fatty acid to amine. Greater than 85% active product used to formulate corrosion inhibitors in high H2S and/or high temperature application. Used in crude oil distillation overhead systems. Can also be used aid in dispersing paraffin and asphaltenes.
- TCM COR 111 NA – COR 111 product formulated from Napthenic acid; >95% active.
- TCM COR 21 NA – COR 21 product formulated from Napthenic acid; >70% active.
- TCM COR APQ – Alkyl pyridine benzyl quaternary ammonium chloride compound, >75% active with higher flash [>65°C (150°F)] than many competitive products.
- TCM COR 801 MS – Alkyl pyridine sulfate based product, >90% active and >93°C (200°F) Flash point, used to formulate high temperature corrosion inhibitors in very acidic conditions.
- TCM ACI LT – Acid corrosion inhibitor used to protect piping and equipment during acidizing operations. <0.02 lb/ft2 corrosion rate in 14-28% HCl up to 107°C (225°F). Also available as concentrate.
- TCM ACI HT – Acid corrosion inhibitor used to protect piping and equipment during acidizing operations. <0.02 lb/ft2 corrosion rate in 14-28% HCl up to 150°C (300°F) and higher with acid inhibitor intensifiers. Also available as concentrate.